- Montessori Beginnings offers the ‘20hrs ECE’ subsidy for its 3, 4 and 5 year olds. To enable us to do this without compromising the quality of the services provided, additional charges are invoiced in addition to the subsidy.
- Fees are charged for sick days. At present we do not charge for statutory holidays.
- There is a $50 enrolment fee. This is refundable; if the position is not taken (notice must be given a month before). This fee is taken off the first invoice.
- We are closed over the Christmas period for 2 weeks. No fees are incurred during this period.
- Fees are reviewed annually.
- Fees are to be paid directly into the Montessori Beginnings bank account by automatic payment. You will be given our account details upon your enrolment. Please ensure you include your child’s name or reference number on the bank deposit.
- If you are planning to withdraw your child from Montessori Beginnings we require one month’s written notification.
- If you wish to change your child’s attendance days, please notify us.
What does it cost?
While our school does attract some state funding, it is not sufficient to provide the staffing levels and resources needed for a Montessori School such as ours. Please contact us for details.
What are Montessori Beginning’s opening hours?
We are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm. We close for 2 weeks over the Christmas period.
What age children do you take?
We take children from the age of 2 – 6. We limit how many 2 – 3 year olds we have as they need more support than older children.
Do you have offer half days?
We do for younger children as it often helps with settling that they are able to go home in the afternoon. As the child becomes more comfortable we recommend that this day is extended to a full day.
How do you transition children?
Making a child settled into our centre is important. Transition is done allowing for what the child, family and preschool feels will work for the child. There is no charge during transition.